Jul 25, 2007

Jesus and Mary


Jesus and Mary, originally uploaded by Eugen S..

I've recently been commissioned by my brother's company (Planet Eye), to photograph more than 100 tourist destinations in Toronto. Go me! This has me quite busy as well as feeling tired, so blogging is second to doing nothing when I get home from roaming Toronto and shooting all day.
My trips have me visiting several churches in Toronto, which has made me realize that I like churches and Gothic architecture in general. Let me tell you Toronto has some fairly impressive churches, and even the ones that seem tiny from the outside, never fail to impress with their massive interiors. It makes me miss my art history classes last year.

2 comments:

Justin Marshall said...

Go you indeed. Very nice.

S. Drabik said...

my offer still stands, if you need any help with this just let me know!
I wouldn't mind coming along and just shooting. sounds like fun.