Sep 13, 2007

I got a laptop!


New Laptop, originally uploaded by Eugen S..

I bought a laptop today and I'm loving it. Although it's mainly for taking notes in school and such, it should be powerful enough to run Photoshop CS3 (haven't installed it yet) as well as doing other things.

Here are the specs for those who are into that:

Acer Aspire 5570-4438
Intel Core Duo T2450 (2Ghz [x2])
14" Screen (Glossy)
On-board graphics card
80GBHard Drive
1GB RAM (DDR2)
Running Windows Vista

So far I'm liking Vista, got connected to the internet no problem, seems fast. I like the search function in the start menu a lot!
Keep you posted.

---------------------------------------------------------

And yes Slava, I did steal your new computer photo, but I edited in a different photo onto the screen. Innovation not recreation, it's allowed!

No comments: